…contend earnestly for the Faith which was once for all delivered to the Saints.
— Jude 1:3
The fundamental Christian doctrines of New Beginnings Ministry / Church are reflected in the following clear biblical Statement of Faith:
- We believe in one God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died, buried, resurrected on the third day, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe that man was created in the image of his Creator – God. Through the original sin of Adam and Eve, mankind fell away from God and became sinful in nature. He is incapable of returning to God by himself and is eternally lost apart from the salvation available in Christ Jesus.
- We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in water baptism, Baptism of the Holy Spirit, the gifts of the Spirit and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in divine healing – spirit, soul and body – as administered by the Holy Spirit
- We believe the Christian Church is the Body and Bride of Christ, whose task is to be ambassador of Jesus on earth. We believe the Church’s duty is to take the Gospel to all men, in all nations, and to make disciples of them.
- We believe in evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the great Christian Commission of Matthew chapter 28.
- We believe in the Christian Hope; the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus, as well as the rapture of those alive in Christ into the presence of God for eternity.