Protecting Your Privacy is Important for us
Personal Information Collected
The expression “Personal Information” refers to any personally identifiable information (also known as personal data) about you, such as your name, e-mail and mailing addresses and telephone number.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis, when making a donation on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To send you the promotional products you are entitled to and mail you an income tax receipt for tax purposes;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Very rarely we might contact you to inform you of new products/promotions we are offering;
- Internally, to help us improve our services, introduce new features, for answering questions regarding our products and supplying customer service;
- any other use authorized by law.
We strive to maintain the reliability and accuracy of Personal Information in our databases and to protect the privacy and security of our databases. Only our employees/volunteers who need to access your personal information in the course of their duties will have access to your Personal Information. These employees/volunteers have been trained to handle this information appropriately and in accordance with our strict standards of confidentiality.
We never share, sell, or distribute your Personal Information with or to unrelated third parties, except under these limited extreme circumstances:
– to comply with a legal requirement/judgment, for the administration of justice, to protect your interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases, to take precautions against legal liability.